Fraunhofer Research Institution for Applied and Integrated Security
- © MEV
The services offered by Fraunhofer AISEC are aimed at supporting businesses in securely and reliably operating their office environments, production facilities, business processes, and distribution networks, as well as their applications and service platforms. Additionally, it is our goal to improve the competitiveness of our customers by supporting them in the creation of qualitatively high-value innovative products and services as well as the improvement and further development of their existing products and services. We provide support in securing customers' investments through targeted technology and compliance counseling and in achieving cost reduction through process improvements. Together with our customers, we develop custom solutions for effective protection from economic crime, industrial espionage and unintentional data loss. We provide technical expertise in all areas of IT security and, additionally, develop methods for improving organizational security and quality management (products and services). The rapid transfer of technology is among the most important goals of our work; to this end, we offer a broad spectrum of services that encompass both individual and systems solutions.
What we offer our customers
- Technical knowledge at the highest levels of science and technology and wide-ranging expertise in the area of security covering hardware, embedded systems software as well as network technologies, services and applications.
- Vendor-neutral expertise and independent advice.
- Order-processing with a team of specialists offering high quality and fast response and processing times.
- State-of-the-art laboratories and analysis methods; verifiable product quality through security assessments.
Advantages of contract research with Fraunhofer AISEC
Contract research means that we work on targeted innovative technologies or product-oriented problem solutions exclusively for you. With direct access to a highly-qualified, interdisciplinary research team, you gain:
- High quality results
- Time and cost savings
- Professional project management
Cooperation opportunities with Fraunhofer AISEC include
- Contract research
- Studies, technology analyses, validation and certification
- Proof-of-concept feasibility studies
- Counselling and advice: from orientation sessions to detailed security analyses
- Technical security assessments, security analyses and tests
- Client-specific workshops and targeted technology and know-how transfer
- Cooperation in the framework of joint research projects supported by federal and state governments
- Cooperation in the framework of joint research projects supported by the EU or other institutions
Legal basis of cooperative work with Fraunhofer AISEC
- Confidentiality agreements/Nondisclosure agreements NDA
- Standardized and client-specific contracts
- Terms and conditions