General visitor regulations
At Fraunhofer AISEC sites, some work involves potentially hazardous equipment and processes that may pose a risk to your health or bodily harm. In addition, you may have access to confidential information that we are required to protect. For this reason, we ask you to acknowledge that you have read and agree to abide by the following regulations.
You hereby agree on behalf of your company to the items below for the duration of your visit:
- Upon registration, I will be provided with a visitor's badge. I will agree to wear it visibly on my upper body and return it to the front desk at the end of my visit.
- I will follow the safety instructions of Fraunhofer AISEC staff at all times and use any protective equipment deemed necessary (e.g., safety goggles, protective helmet, etc.).
- I will familiarize myself with emergency exits and escape routes. In case of emergency, my Fraunhofer AISEC representative will direct me to a safe area.
- During the entire visit, I will stay in the designated areas with my Fraunhofer AISEC representative and follow their instructions.
- I will not examine, touch or handle anything on the Fraunhofer AISEC premises without authorization from my representative.
- I agree not to use, remove, copy or make public any confidential information without prior written consent by Fraunhofer AISEC. Confidential information includes any information or documentation in any form of Fraunhofer AISEC or its clients that I may intentionally or unintentionally become privy to or have access to. This includes, but is not limited to, prototypes, source codes, analyses and reports, business plans, internal workflow documents, including names, identifiable forms, technical specifications, test phases and/or test results.
- I am generally prohibited from making recordings or taking pictures. This applies to the use of any photo-enabled device (camera, cell phone, tablet, laptop, etc.).
Exempted from this are only media representatives and media service providers who are allowed to take photos and make recordings of selected objects solely with explicit approval by the group "Public Relations and Marketing". At the request of the "Public Relations and Marketing" group, the footage must be presented for inspection before leaving the building.