Fraunhofer AISEC supports companies in operating their infrastructures, production facilities, business processes and distribution networks securely and reliably. We pursue the goal of improving our customers' competitiveness by designing innovative products and services in close cooperation and by improving and developing the existing portfolio.
The expertise in science and technology as well as the vendor-neutral know-how make Fraunhofer AISEC an ideal partner in the field of security. We support companies in securing their investments through targeted technology and compliance consulting and jointly develop individual solutions to protect companies against white-collar crime, industrial espionage and data loss.
Collaboration opportunities with Fraunhofer AISEC include:
- Industrial contract research and technology development according to the latest and vendor-neutral expertise across all levels: from hardware and embedded software systems to networking technologies, services, and applications
- Proofs of Concept: Feasibility studies for the development and evaluation of innovative IT security solutions
- Technical security analyses, risk assessments and security tests to uncover vulnerabilities and attack possibilities as well as development of protection concepts to secure systems, products, and data
- Consulting in the development of IT security concepts as well as monitoring and support in their implementation and testing
- Studies on current issues and topics with social or macroeconomic relevance
- Application-oriented IT security training in the cybersecurity learning lab – practice-oriented and at the cutting edge of research
- Cooperation within the framework of publicly funded innovation projects
For each form of collaboration, you have the option of choosing standardized contracts of Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft or customer-specific contracts with the corresponding terms and conditions.